Day 1: KANDY
• Arrival, meet and greet at the airport. Arrival and transfer to Kandy, en-route visiting the Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawela.
• In the afternoon visit the Royal Botanical gardens and the Kandy temple
Which is a home to about 60 Elephants found abandoned or orphaned in the wild. Also, accompany the Elephants to a river close by to see them having their daily baths.
The last capital of the Sri Lankan Kings. The name Kandy conjures visions of a storied past, splendour, legend, folklore, mystery and traditions lovingly kept alive for countless years. Visit the Kandy Bazaar / market, a Gem museum and a lapidary. Also, visit the Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya, which were originally the pleasure gardens of the Royalty. Nearly 4000 species of plants are found in this garden and it is encircled by the Mahaweli River.
• In the evening experience a Sri Lankan cultural show
• Overnight stay at your hotel in Kandy.
Day 2: COLOMBO
• After breakfast proceed to Colombo.
• Check-in at your hotel in Colombo.
• In the afternoon do a city tour of Colombo
Colombo city tour covers the old Parliament, the residential areas and the BMICH (Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall), a Hindu Kovil, a Buddhist Temple, Observing the Galle Face Green and visit Fort Bazaar. Shopping is never an end in Colombo – visit House of Fashion, Majestic City shopping complex, ODEL Unlimited Dress Boutique, Noritake Ceramic Showroom, Barefoot Gallery and Lakmedura Handicraft Centre.
• Overnight stay at your hotel in Colombo.
Day 3: Departure
• After breakfast proceed to airport for departure.