Day 1: HABARANA
• Arrival. Meet and greet by our representative at the airport and transfer to Habarana.
• Overnight stay at hotel in Habarana.
Day 2: HABARANA
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Rest of the day at leisure
• Overnight stay at your hotel in Habarana.
Day 3: TRINCOMALEE
• After breakfast proceed to Trincomalee
• Rest of the day at Leisure
• Overnight stay at your hotel in Trincomalee
Day 4: Kandy
• After breakfast proceed to Kandy
Kandy – a lovely exotic city, the Hill Capital and last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which retains an aura of grandeur, time has not affected. Encircled by hills, with a tranquil lake in its centre, it is the site of the renowned temple that enshrines the Tooth Relic of the Buddha and the Royal Botanical gardens – home to one of the world’s best collections of Orchids. A cultural sanctuary where many legends, traditions and folklore are still lovingly kept alive, Kandy and its satellite villages are the centre of the islands handicraft industry (items of wood, brass & silver) exquisite silver or gold jewellery and precious gems of many varieties including the world’s best blue and star sapphires.
Day 5: Kandy
• After breakfast do a city tour of Kandy visiting Temple of the tooth, Botanical Gardens and cultural show
DAY 6: COLOMBO
• After breakfast do a half a day city tour in Kandy & proceed to Colombo
The trade and commercial capital has long been the traditional gateway to the Orient. Sri Lanka’s largest city, it is located on the west coast and draws together all the cultures, religions and influences of foreign lands into a pot-pourri of sounds, smells and a kaleidoscope of colour. The original traders and settlers – the Arabs, Portuguese, Dutch and the
British have left in their wake churches and monuments, names and religions, costumes and food and smatterings of their languages which have been absorbed into the speech of the Sri Lankan. Today, Colombo is a fascinating city – a happy blend of east & west, past & present, with a charm of its own.
Rest of the day at leisure
Overnight stay at your hotel in Colombo
Day 7: DEPARTURE
• After breakfast do a half a day city tour in Colombo
• Transfer to airport for departure