Day 1: Negombo
• Arrival, meet and greet at the airport and transfer to Negombo.
• Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure
• Overnight stay at your hotel in Negombo
Day 2: KANDY
• Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Kandy. En route visit to Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage.
Which is a home to about 60 Elephants found abandoned or orphaned in the wild. Also, accompany the Elephants to a river close by to see them having their daily baths.
Botanical Gardens was first built as a pleasure garden by a Sinhala king and was expanded by the British. it is 147 acres in extent and provides an amazing variety of trees, plants and flowers.
• Visit Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens.
• A visit to the Temple of the Tooth Relic.
• In the late afternoon do a city tour of Kandy – the last capital of the Sri Lankan kings. The name Kandy conjures visions of a storied past, splendour, legend, folklore, mystery and traditions lovingly kept alive for countless years. Visit a gem museum and a lapidary.
• Overnight stay at hotel in Kandy.
Day 3: NUWARA ELIYA
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• After breakfast transfer to Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya –:
Sri Lanka’s premier hill resort with a fine bracing mountain climate, Nuwara Eliya is also the heart of Sri Lanka’s tea country, producing some of the world’s best tea. The mountain slopes and valleys are a carpet of velvety green tea plantations, interspersed with gushing streams and tumbling waterfalls. Red or green roofed plantation bungalows, English country style homes and hotels with lovely flower gardens, a fine 18 hole golf course and a racecourse gives Nuwara Eliya a decidedly British character.
• Rest of the day at leisure
• Overnight stay at your hotel in Nuwara Eliya
Day 4: Induruwa / Bentota
• Breakfast at Hotel
• After breakfast transfer to Bentota.
• Full day at leisure
Situated on the south west coast, at the confluence of the sea and the Bentota river, the sun drenched location and its golden, palm-fringed beaches which border the warm, sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean made it a natural choice for development as the first tourist resort. Today it is known in Sri Lanka’s global tourist markets as a highly attractive holiday resort with a wide and varied choice of distinctive hotels to suit every taste and purse. Bentota has a complete range of tourist facilities, great seafood and very popular water sports centres which provide boating, water skiing, jet skiing, snorkelling and wind surfing.
• Overnight stay at your hotel in Bentota
Day 5: Departure
• After breakfast transfer to the Airport for Departure