Day 01 Delhi/Leh
Transfer to Domestic Airport to catch flight for Leh, Arrive Leh and transfer to hotel. Day free for acclimatisation and individual activities.
Dinner overnight in ‘A’ class Hotel.
Day 02 In Leh
Full day excursion to Shey, Thiksey and Hemis Gompas. Shey Gompa lies on the way to Hemis. It is situated on the top of a hill and houses the largest victory stupa with a golden top. The statues made of copper and glided with gold are worthseeing. Thiksey Gompa lies on the left side of this road to Hemis. One can have a beautiful view of Indus Valley from the Gompa. Wall paintings of this Gompa are very interesting. From here drive to Hemis which is the oldest, wealthiest and largest Gompa in Leh with beautiful paintings stupas.
Dinner overnight in Hotel.
Day 03 Leh / Pangong Tso (154 kms/ 5hrs drive)
After very early breakfast drive upstream along the Right Bank of the Indus River. At Karu turn left towards Chemdey Gompa and continue along the steep roadside towards Chang La (17,350 ft.). Permits have to be verified at Zingrul travelling check point (TCP) (13,500 ft.), 12 kms short of the pass. There is a temple at the top of the Chang La and lots of prayer flags.
The next TCP is at Tsoltakh. The first village is Durbuk followed by Thangse, both big army stations. From here to Lukung is a 32 kms drive along a rough dirty track through spectacular Barren Mountain scenery, which takes about 2 hrs. Pass through Tak – Tak & the Chakartale TSO. Between the Muglib and Lukung there are many flat green stretches of land with clean streams ideal of compositions.
Pangong Lake (which means hollow) is very long narrow spread of water situated at an altitude of 14,500 ft. Extending from east to west through the whole length of the Ruthong region of Tibet to neighborhood of Chisul, it bends to the north west for about 25 miles and forms a boundary between Ladakh and Ruthong. Only a quarter of the Lake lies in India, the rest stretching into Ruthong. Rare black necked cranes and other migratory birds are seen here. The water of the lake is salty. .Return back to Leh
Day 04 InLeh
Excursion of Gurdwara Sahib,Magnetic Hill & Sangam of Sind & Zanskar river.
Afternoon Shanti Stupa & Leh Market
Dinner overnight Hotel
Day 05 Leh / Diskit Via Khardung La
Early morning drive from Leh to Nubra (7 hrs drive). The Nubra Valley lies in the north of Leh and is accessible over the Khardung la (18,380 ft.) one of the highest motorable roads in the world. The valley is on the trade route from Leh to Kharga via Saser and Karakoram passes. Apart from unparalleled trekking opportunities the valley houses several Buddhist monasteries such as Sumur (Khagar) and 350 years old Diskit Gompa famous for its murals. From Khardung la drive to the village of Khardung and then through starkly beautiful countryside to the TCP at Khalsar where permits have to be registered/checked. From here one has to turn to the left of Shyok River and drive for about 24 kms over a narrow steep road to Diskit where one has to stay in camps.
Dinner overnight Hotel.
Day 06 Diskit/Leh
After breakfast drive downward Shyok River. An extremely rough and rocky stretch of flat ground. Cross the river over a bridge and arrive at the first village of Tirith. The road from here is extremely bad all the way upto Panamiki. The scenery however is spectacular with the snow-capped Karakoram Mountains in the background. The weather being much warmer in comparison to the Indus Valley, vegetation is thicker with a variety of trees and flowers. Visit the 150 years old Samasthanling Gompa at Bumur/Khagar.Return to leh.
Dinner overnight hotel.
Day 07 Leh/Delhi
Transfer to Leh Airport to catch flight for Delhi.
-Accommodation will be serving you according your Package. (Double/ Triple Sharing)
-All sightseeing & transfers by Non ac vehicle on sharing basis.
-Meals Plan Mapai basis ( Breakfast and Dinner )
-All toll, parking, driver TA/DA & fuel cost
Terms & Conditions
* M/s Caremytrip. will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/death during the course of the tour
* M/s Caremytrip. is a private travel agency.
* No cancellation or any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or land-slide or any other natural disaster or political/national crisis due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond the control of the Agent/Hotel. It will be entirely at the risk and cost of the customer.
* Price excludes personal expenses like laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral Water bottles, room services etc.
* Meals in the Package can only be availed in the provided hotel.
* Meals while traveling is not included in the package and shall be paid by the customer.
* Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer.
* Accommodation & Heli fares are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
* Rates subject to change without any prior notice.
* Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel & Helicopter’s policy.
* Due to bad weather Helicopter flight is cancelled, next day’s accommodation has to be taken Care by the guest directly. Transportation Supplement cost would be Rs. 3000/- extra per Day.
Phone :- 011-65008655
Mob :- 9810288465, 9718792255
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org,