5 Nights / 6 Days (Thimphu, Punakha & Paro)
Day 01: Paro International Airport – Thimphu (65 kms in 1 Hr.)
Arrival at Paro airport and transfer to Thimphu (Alt 8979Ft / 2736M) Capital of Bhutan. Free evening, Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 02: Thimphu Sightseeing
Full Day city tour of Thimphu. Visit Tashichhodzong, BBS Tower, Government Run Handicraft Emporium, National Memorial Chorten, Buddha View Point, Folk heritage, National Textile Museums, National Institute of Traditional Medicine (outside view) and Zoo. Free Evening Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 03: Thimphu – Punakha Sightseeing (77 Kms in 3 Hrs.)
After breakfast checkout and drive over Dochu-la Pass (Alt 10130ft/3088M) to reach Punakha (At 4300Ft /1310M) and check in to Hotel. Afternoon visit Punakha Dzong, Wangdue Phodrang & Khamsum Yulley Namgyel Chorten,. Overnight stay at Punakha.
Day 04: Punakha to Paro (142 Kms in 4 Hrs)
After breakfast checkout and drive towards Paro (Alt 7300 ft/2230M) En-route visit Simtokha Dzong, This dzong, built in 1627, is the oldest in Bhutan. Evening at Leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 05: Paro Sightseeing
This morning after breakfast, we hike up to Taktsang monastery (The Tiger’s Nest), for people unaccustomed to the altitude it takes about three hours at an average walking speed to reach the temples & Return walk is all down hill and takes about one & half – hour. In the afternoon proceed to northern part of the valley to Drukgyel Dzong, National Museum, Paro Dzong. Free evening, Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 06: After breakfast check out form hotel and transfer to Paro Airport for onward journey. Tour Ends.
Package Starting From 17,999/- (Excluding Air Fare & Train Fare)
• 3.09% Goods and Service tax (GST).
• All sightseeing will be in point to point basis as per the mentioned itinerary.
• All transfer & sightseeing by 1 non ac vehicle (Maximum 8 People in a Sumo/Similar)
• Rooms only (EP)
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Rates Valid till 31st March 2015.
• Camera tickets at various places of Sightseeing / tour,
• Personal expenses like telephone, Fax, internet, laundry, etc.
• Monumental Entry tickets etc.
• Air fare / train fare.
• Any cost arising due to natural Calamities like landslides, road Blockage, political Disturbances (strike) etc.
(to be borne on sight, by the customer)
• Any increase in taxes & fuel prices.
• Anything which is not included in Inclusion.